WHERE MONSTERS DWELL Bravely Invites Jason Voorhees to Tonight’s Live Show




Where-Monsters-Dwell-wide


It’s finally one of the best days of the week: Where Monsters Dwell day! As you know, our favorite radio show started the trend of changing up things, which trend we are following with our ongoing site redesign, when they allowed host Monster Mike to retire after their 300th episode, and Red Shirt Ryan stepped up to continue the banter with host Remington J. Osborne.

This week on Where Monsters Dwell … well, here’s what they say:

WMD 304This week on Where Monsters Dwell we welcome the original “Jason Voorhees”, Steve Dash, to the Monster Cave. What’s that you say? “Steve Dash wasn’t the original Jason Voorhees? It was Warrington Gillette.” To that I say, “Shut your face.”

OK, so you may be 15% right, but the other 85% is all Dash.

What the hell am I talking about you say? Tune in to Where Monsters Dwell this Wednesday night as we uncover the truth about who was really the first “Jason.”

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go smoke drugs and have sex in the forest. Nothing bad can come from that, right?

Well okay then! You can post any questions or comments you may have on the WMD Facebook wall or give the show a call during the broadcast at 506-452-6056 (they’re in Canada).

If you do have to miss tonight’s live show, the guys are cool enough to post their shows as podcasts, so you’ll be able to listen to the show when it posts later this week, either from the Where Monsters Dwell website, or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here. Thanks guys!

We’ll also pop a link onto this post as an update, so you can check back here later as well.

And don’t forget, you can help support the Monsters by purchasing some of their swag at the awesomely named WEAR Monsters Dwell!

Where Monsters Dwell broadcasts live at 8:00/7:00c tonight and almost every Wednesday for at least an hour, right here.





Erin Willard
Written by Erin Willard

Erin is the Editor In Chief and West Coast Correspondent for SciFiMafia.com