On Day Sixteen of SciFi Mafia’s 21 Days of Christmas Loot, give someone who really deserves it, a flying F*ck! Flying in the sense that it is actually airborne and the expletive is self-explanatory. May we present the Flying F*ck R/C Helicopter!
Here’s the official description of this flying expletive:
Give the gift of F*CK!
Hey… we’re all jaded and sometimes you just don’t give a flying f*ck… but wouldn’t it be nice if you could? Now you can give a flying f*ck to a friend or loved one. This fine r/c helicopter is in the form of a giant hovering F*CK. It has two-channel control meaning it is always moving forward slowly. You control the hover and right and left turns. It’s really a genuine gift from the heart… Rather than telling someone you don’t care a rats ass about them, you can let them know you respect them enough to give a flying f*ck. Awww… We’re tearing up right about now.
The F*CK in the image above is blurred out, but when you get the real copter it’s not blurred… Capiche?
- R/C Helicopter looks like a giant flying F*CK
- Two channel control means the copter always move forward slowly. You control the hover and right and left turns.
- Dual counter-rotating blades give incredible hovering and stability
- Helicopter Charges from Remote
- 7 Minute fly time, 10 minute charge time
- Requires 6 AA batteries, not included
Hot Tip from SciFiMafia: Use Coupon code: “HOLLYDAZE” at ThinkGeek to get you $5 off purchases $25 and up or $10 off purchases $50 and up!