What would Christmas be without light sabers? Day Nineteen of SciFi Mafia’s 21 Days of Christmas Loot brings a geek classic- STAR WARS FORCE FX LIGHTSABERS!
Here’s the official description of this always fashionable piece of Star-Wars-for-your-daily-life and licensed collectible:
A more civilized weapon
Featuring two new styles – Obi-Wan (Ep1) and Count Dooku!
From the first time you saw the flash of light and that hum, way back in 1977, in Obi-Wan Kenobi’s bungalow, you knew you wanted one. At first, you weren’t quite sure what they were, but they were powerful and wonderful. And even now, after over 30 years, you still want one. The time has come, friends, to join the ranks of the Jedi (or Sith). Time to arm yourself with one of the most beloved weapons of all time: the Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber!
The “Force FX” part means these sabers are packed with bajillions of technologies from a galaxy far, far away – giving them movie accurate lights and sounds. The blades light from the bottom up (with sound, of course) and fade from the top down (again, with sound). And as you wait to strike, you hear that hum you’ve come to know and love. Each wave will trigger its own sound effect and each crash of saber on saber (or any other object) will also deliver an explosion of sound.
And there isn’t just one style of lightsaber – 8 different sabers are available, from the diminutive (in size only) Yoda to a battle damaged Darth Maul. And hey, the Darth Maul even comes with an extra piece so you can connect two together to form the complete double-bladed lightsaber! Pick your favorite or collect them all – these Star Wars Force FX Lightsabers are truly weapons from a more civilized time.
For a Mini FAQ, click here
- Authentic lightsabers with movie accurate lights and sound effects.
- Glowing blades ignites with realistic power-up/down effects.
- Authentic sound effects digitally recorded from the movie.
- Features four motion sensor controlled sound effects, power-up, idle hum, clash, and power-down.
- Durable metal hilt looks and feels like a real lightsaber.
- Sturdy blade is permanently attached to the hilt.
- Includes a custom-designed display stand.
- Darth Vader – Red Blade – Episode IV A New Hope
- Luke Skywalker – Blue Blade – Episode IV A New Hope
- Yoda – Green Blade – Episodes II & III
- Anakin Skywalker – Blue Blade – Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Obi-Wan – Blue Blade – Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Darth Maul (battle damaged) – Red Blade – Episode I The Phantom Menace – Half of the double-bladed saber – Includes special, extra piece to connect two together!
- Obi-Wan (Ep1) – Blue Blade – From the Prequels
- Count Dooku – Red Blade – With the awesomely elegant curved handle.
- Batteries: Yoda, Darth Maul, Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, and Obi-Wan (Ep1) all use 3 AAA (not included); Darth Vader, Anakin, and Luke use 3 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: All sabers are approx 44″long – except Yoda, which is 33″ long
Check out the lightsabers in action:
Hot Tip from SciFiMafia: Use Coupon code: “HOLLYDAZE” at ThinkGeek to get you $5 off purchases $25 and up or $10 off purchases $50 and up!