If you’re amongst the lucky horde to be attending the Con this year, and if you’re a fan of Peter Jackson‘s take on Tolkien, and if you’re dying to see the upcoming The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – LIKE ME – then take note:
Tourism New Zealand will be giving away a trip of a lifetime to Middle Earth to one lucky fan –including tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in Wellington, New Zealand.
In association with Weta and Air New Zealand, the journey to Middle Earth for the winner and a companion will include:
· 6 day trip for two to New Zealand
· Round-trip flights on Air New Zealand
· Visit the Weta Cave and meet the artists from Weta Workshop
· See movie set locations in Queenstown
· PLUS – two tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, in Wellington on 28 November, 2012
Fans can enter to win exclusively at the Weta booth at Comic-Con San Diego, where details should be available. Good luck, and LET US KNOW IF YOU WIN!